Sunday, October 3, 2010

Let's do it, let's do it, let's do it again!?

I am thinking about this. It is good to be up-to-date and if you are from technology side, you really need to be. Sometimes I don't know what I am and some people says that you need to specialize in something. All my life I played some different roles, and thank God and my hard work (need to recognize my part on this) I got success.
I am reading the PMBOK 4th, because I did not have time to see it yet. Here in Chile, far from people I care and love, I have some time to spend studying, practicing exercises, doing things that normally are difficult to do. So, maybe after this I can try the PMP test again, but this time I am going to take my time and be well prepared! So, like Black Eyed Peas let's do it, let's do it, let's do it again!

No comments: